[Gpdd] Care : Chewbies

Alanna Brock alannaroseagd at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 00:42:40 EDT 2005

Zippy is so happy that Pig-a-Poo has a Chewbie! She just loves hers and was sad because for a while the pet store never had them in stock and she had to play with a dumb old cardboard box :(
P-a-P will love to rip the chewb to bits, we call it Zippy's pig job to rip the chewb apart and tell her that she's a great little worker :) She always eats the fluff too and it has never hurt her, actually I was wondering if anyone knows where you can buy just the fluff from the chewbies? It's so cute the way Zip cuddles in it, at least until she decides to eat it, I'd like to have some for her every now and then.

Have a great day pigs and people!
Alanna and Zippy