[Gpdd] Misc - constant wheeking

Cheshire321 at aol.com Cheshire321 at aol.com
Mon May 9 12:57:17 EDT 2005

Hi all,
I just had a question about wheeking. My little guys seem to wheek  all the time. The begging for food wheeking. Everytime my door opens, every time they hear the fridge, even every time I talk to them. They start begging for food and climbing on the side for the cage for me at any sound I make. Is this normal? My other piggies did this only once in a while when they wanted attention - these guys seem to do it all day.
Thanks for any help.
Mary Ellen and the triplets - Flo, Macaroni and Cheese