[Gpdd] MISC.: weighing in

ROYCE LARSON cotton_cowboys at msn.com
Mon May 9 15:29:11 EDT 2005

     I am always the LAST person getting anything new! I am the only person in America who got her first microwave oven just a year ago. My kids all laugh at me! This weekend I finally got a scale so I could weigh Bud on a regular basis. As usual, it has been by reading all the posts on gpdd that I have come to realize the importance of knowing Bud's usual weight so I can be sure he's staying healthy. Thanks all! Bud weighs in at 2 lb. 11-3/8 oz. I can't remember the weights of all the boars that everyone has posted but he's always seemed like a 'petite' little boy to me. Don't tell him I said that! He thinks he's KING around here.

     I want to agree with the other Carla that posts here often. It seems like I'm answering posts on the gpdd every day but it's usually just in my mind and time gets away from me. I laughed over that comment!

Carla and Slim, Trim Bud