[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR: Julia's Chirping

Tara Katt tkatt612 at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 15:48:14 EDT 2005

Hi Janet, I am not sure that this is a distress call.  My two, Stoney and
Pebbles, chip when I wake up in the morning and when I get home from work.
I think it's their way of saying hi and they are hungry.  They've been doing
this for about 2 months after I got them last October.  Once in a while they
even do it when I come inside from being outside.  I think it's their way of
saying "we are happy to see you"  or "we're hungry".  It makes me smile.  I
don't think it's anything to worry about.

Tara, Stoney, and Pebbles