[Gpdd] MISC and virtual: HI ALL! And the "RV TRIP"

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue May 10 00:53:05 EDT 2005

Hi All,
     Just touching bases -- I owe some of you emails, some just hellos, so I
thought I'd just do a quick post to let all of you know I'm still around and
enjoying all the new things that are happening though I am sad whenever there's
a sick piggy or when one crosses the Bridge.

As for the virtual trip around Memorial Day -- the guys are hoping to hear
from other guinea pigs who plan to accompany them on this cyber vacation to
visit Wild Wooly Willy and his wife, Rocky at the rescue. They're pretty happy
there and we're all so glad.  Willie wrote about it, so everyone pretty much
knows that he and Rocky have adjusted well -- still,,, a nice "forever home..."

Alge and the Jolly Rodents who are anticipating more great adventures!!