[Gpdd] MISC.- fire alarm

ROYCE LARSON cotton_cowboys at msn.com
Tue May 10 15:37:20 EDT 2005

Donna, Tom and Huck,

     What a wonderful story of your furry heroes saving the day! It made my day. How often God uses our animal friends to save us grief or harm! I remember a story I heard of a doctor (back in the days when doctors made house calls and still rode horses) who had a late call at a farm. He fell asleep on the way home on horseback and his horse brought him home safely. Later he realized that to do this his horse walked a narrow plank bridge in the dark. One misstep and both would have died.

Carla and Bud