[Gpdd] SILLY: Snowball replies to Cookie

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Tue May 10 22:51:35 EDT 2005

Dear Cookie-face,

I loved hearing from you. I rested my head on my cuddlecup dreaming of a
sweet little Cookie from California. Good news little piglet: I am Back!
Yes thanks to my skilled doctor my teeth have returned to normal (it
only took a wheek and a half, mashed pellets, strips of apple,
cantaloupe, corn on the cob, and my favorite: bananas!! I am gaining
every day. I'm up to 1600 grams, close to rumbling weight, and believe
me there is no food safe in the pig-pen. Well gotta get my beauty sleep
-- who knows maybe one day we will meet on the piggie trail. With the RV
anything is possible. Sweet dreams Cookie!
Valentines forever,
Snowball