[Gpdd] Misc: Happy "Belated" Mother's Day!!!

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 12:27:16 EDT 2005

Hello Slaves!
I just wanted to wish all you Mommies
a HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!! I hope that
you all had a nice time and that your
families treated you well on your Special
Day.

On Mother's Day, Daddy Slave and I went
to 'Outback Steakhouse' cuz Mama Slave was
craving the Outback Special, 12 ounce,
medium, with garlic mashed potatoes...Yum.
So, anyways, whee're regulars there and
we're really social, so throughout the
night we would talk to different people
who worked there and they would ask me if
I was a Mother. Of course, I said "No,
well, not to human kids". But, then I
decided to mess with the last guy who asked
me. So, I tell him, "Yes, we have two
Beautiful children, 3.5 and almost 2 years
old, one girl and one boy, etc. etc. etc."
And of course, I just happen to have a
pigture of them, so I dig in my purse, and
out pops a pigture with Brownie Bear and
Butterscotch wearing their Valentine's Day
hats--ha ha!!! Oh my God, that guy Laughed
so Hard and of course, wheee were all
laughing so loudly that a manager came up and
saw the pigture and then, he starts laughing.
Then, others wanted to see their pigture
and it seemed like half the people working
in the bar were laughing...

Wheeee're such NUTS! heeeeeeeeeeeeeee

P.S. Thank You Shelly for giving me the idea...
               Wheeeeeek!

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear
                        & Butterscotch :-)