[Gpdd] Behavior: Re: Boy & Girl Piggies

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 14:33:00 EDT 2005

Shelly,
I want to tell you about my experience
with boy & girlie piggies, but you have
to keep it on the DL (down low) cuz I
don't want Brownie Bear to bite me...It
Hurts!

Well, I've been a Slave to a total of
4 piggers: 3 boys and 1 girl. And overall,
I have to admit that I prefer the boy pigs.
Now, I know that there are plenty of Sweet
girlie pigs out there cuz other Slaves
write about them all the time. But, my
Brownie Bear is Sweet sometimes, and then
she can be my Evil pig at other times.
Since she suffers with her bladder problems,
I understand why she can be a little crabby
at times. But, even as a baby, she just
wasn't that friendly, and I tried Everything
to stop her biting. Of course, now she only
bites when she's not feeling so good and
I usually get out of the way before she
inflicts pain on me. I'm understanding and
I don't even try to change her behavior.
The most I'll do now is lecture her...yeah, like
she cares. :-) Also, she doesn't like being
handled too much, but she tolerates my
handling. She's not a lap pig, but she will
lay down on me if I love all over her and
give her kisses.

Now, all of my boy piggies were/are lap pigs.
They are Purr machines and love being handled.
Well, Butterscotch actually will whine a little
if Brownie Bear is close by. But, if I can
quickly remove him from B-Bear, then he is
fine. Although, he can be a little Nippy. But,
I suspect that he is imitating B-Bear sometimes.
And other times, he just wants to get down and
go potty. He's quite a feisty little guy, that's
for sure. But, like all of my boy pigs, he has
Soooooooooo much Personality. And the boys don't
seem to be as moody as my B-Bear.

So, would I bring another girlie pig into my
home??? Absolutely Yes. Because if anything
happens to my Dear Brownie, I want Butterscotch
to have a girlfriend. Afterall, he IS a Lady's
Pig!!!

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to B-Bear and
                              B'scotch :-)