[Gpdd] [CARE] Sweet Meadow

sarahritz at comcast.net sarahritz at comcast.net
Wed May 11 12:29:04 EDT 2005

Someone asked about experiences with Sweet Meadow... I have only purchased hay from Sweet Meadow Farm (www.sweetmeadowfarm.com), but have been very pleased with their service, rapid shipping, and of course the quality of their hay. I usually just buy their Timothy hay (organic is now available), but once I accidentally ordered some kind of hay mixture. I was a little worried but it was very soft and fragrant and my pigs just loved it.

I see that they are now selling GP pellets at $5.99/10 lbs. I currently use Oxbow pellets but might consider trying these. They have a full line of treats, too. If anyone else has tried Sweet Meadow pellets or treats, let us know how you liked them!

Have a great day :)
Sarah