[Gpdd] announcement: Welcome Zathras

schumann at bellsouth.net schumann at bellsouth.net
Thu May 12 12:53:04 EDT 2005

My new baby came to live with us on May 6 and he is fitting in very well.  There was a little bit of arguing when he first met Tribble and Lokai but it is subsiding.  They'll all lie together on the towels under the sofa when they get tired during play time.

Since he's neutered and both of the girls are spayed, I'm planning to make a C&C cage to they can all be together.  He jumps on top of the pigloo and acts like he's the king-of-the-hill!  Tribble is letting him know that she is still the alpha pig.  Lokai has already presented her throat to him so she's the low pig of the group.

I changed his name from Elvis to Zathras because he needed science fiction TV geek name like my girls.  (I almost re-named him Prince Charles because he has really big ears!)

Jan
Mom to Tribble, Lokai, and Zathras