[Gpdd] Re: Shedding

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 14:08:07 EDT 2005

Reese is a 3-year old mostly white short-hair gp, and he has always shed quite a bit.  His coat is shiny and healthy, and he gets brushed regularly.  All of my dark clothes have white gp hair on them.  I often have to give business briefings at work and there is always gp hair on my clothes.  I think it's funny.  I usually try to brush it off, and I was able to buy this large sponge specifically for removing pet hair, but there is always some left on me.  People ask me if I have a cat, and I just tell tell them it's my gp.  Always get funny looks.  I guess it is my badge of honor!

Reply to Cuttlefish.com:  I always wondered what happened to those little turtles...