[Gpdd] Misc: Happy "Belated" Mother's Day!!!

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Thu May 12 15:28:51 EDT 2005

You are making me hungry, I love Outback Steakhouse. For some reason I
always get the Alice Springs Chicken even though it's a steak house. I
love the cheese, mushrooms, and bacon they put on the chicken with this
sause you dip it in that is soooo good! Anyway, back to me talking
instead of my stomach. I just had to laugh about the photos you shared
with everyone at Outback, I can just see the laughter of everyone and
the talking as well. They must of thought you were a wierdo but I am
sure they could not disagree on how cute the furry kids are.
Happy late Mother's Day to All!

Shelly Atkinson
http://www.shellys-pals.blinkz.com/