[Gpdd] misc. several different subjects!

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Thu May 12 16:44:15 EDT 2005

Hi all! I have a couple different things to say so 1st:
Leah- Where do you get your shilitong? I tried looking for it on the web and my search engine kept saying not found. :(
Patricia- Albert sheds alot. Especially this time of year and in the fall. I guess he gets different coats for the different seasons. I take a damp paper towel and run it over him to clean off all the loose hairs after I brush him.
Donna- If you send me a pic I would love to put your heroes on my web site to honor them! What a great story! :)
Take care to people & piggies!
-Jaime & Albert!