[Gpdd] [CARE] Shredded Paper

Godfreys godfreys at uslink.net
Fri May 13 20:54:41 EDT 2005

I have a question.  I have up until now used a store bought cage.  My
first Piggie, Pig-Pig, was not ever very active so she seemed very
content in her little cage.  But now I have my boy Moe, and Moe has
energy to burn!  So I am going to build him a CC Cage.  I already have
the grids set up on a waterproof mattress pad and the coroplast will be
in at the printers next Thursday.(The lady that owns the printing
company is a fellow church member of mine and she was out of coroplast -
but is ordering some and is even going to cut it to size for me for
$11.00!  I thought this was a pretty good deal!?)  Anyway - since the
cage is going to be so much bigger - and Moe is kind of messy - I
decided I would go broke buying shavings.  I work in a Pharmacy and we
end up with a big kitchen size garbage bag full of shredded copy paper
every day.  Does anyone have any opinion on shredded copy paper.  The
paper to sharp?  I don't want paper cuts.  Or the printer ink?   I am
probably over  analizing this right?  Just want my Moe to be safe and
happy!! :-)

Ann and Buffalo Pop-Corning Moe