[Gpdd] [MISC] boys vs girls

labbatesms at comcast.net labbatesms at comcast.net
Fri May 13 22:51:58 EDT 2005

My Scamp is generally more snuggly than the girls.  My Percy, especially, is the wiggliest pig!  I hold her frequently but only very few times has she actually snuggled with me.  Usually she's took busy talking up a storm and "stomping" all over me!  I try to explain that she's a pet and part of her job is to let me pet her...she doesn't want to hear it.  I can pet her in her cage, and she'll actually lay day and let me pet her...even under her chin.  But she doesn't really like to be held.

Steph
Patches, Percy and Scamp

--

www.filmdvdreleases.com