[Gpdd] Re: [Misc] Virtual Pignic

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 00:48:48 EDT 2005

My herd is upset with me because I missed the info about the pignic. They want to go really bad.  Can someone tell me the info so I can pass it on to my pigs.

I have another question, will the boys and the girls be separated at this pignic or will there be someone chaperoning to keep an eye out?  We don't want any surprises.

Lisa and the upset Guinea Girls, Flint and the foster piggie, Hazelnut that will soon have a forever home in NC.

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"