[Gpdd] Virtual: Virtual Pignic

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat May 14 01:11:42 EDT 2005

Hi Misti -- So glad you're reserving you places and we're all so delighted
that you're joining us. The RV is great -- holds many many many piggies. Yes,
and we will see that slave Alge makes the carrot cucumber treats. We'll threaten
to bite her ankles if she doesn't! (We learned a lot of neat stuff from our
mentor Brownie Bear on dealing with slaves! We really wouldn't bite them but
it's really fun to pretend and make our fierce pig faces and pretend.)
       Do any piggies or people out there have special preferences in seating
arrangements? There will be a lot of free flow among the areas, of course.
But not to worry Mommy and Daddy Slaves, we're all good piggies down deep and
responsible, too.
       Wild Wooly Willie is really excited about our coming and is making
special plans from his end.
       Also, any volunteers for particular events, etc. please step forward!!
 :)

Full of excitement,
The Jolly Rodents, Mr. Cooders (Hi Porky!), Wilson, Chester and Charlie  (And
Ebeneezer WoollyBear who we'll always hold in our hearts)