[Gpdd] MISC: Piggy thanks to ROCKET for the wonderful gift, from Reese!

Nichole Cook lovebug at bcremc.net
Sat May 14 11:35:16 EDT 2005

ROCKET! Wow!!! What a wonderful gift, I was so excited I could barely contain myself as mommy and daddy slave opened the box for me. (they let me nibble on it for a minute) I LOVE the food dish, its very pretty. I have had to share my treats with my brothers and sisters, but mommy made sure I got to pick through them first. You can go to my webite and see my pigture! I am the handsome redhead with wild hair.

Love and wheeks!
Reese the now gloating pig because of the pretty pigture he has of Rocket on his cage!