[Gpdd] [CARE] the best temperature

Aneta Sobolewska malianet at wp.pl
Sat May 14 03:27:43 EDT 2005

Hi everyone!
Thanks for warm invitation! I'm not from the USA, so I can't buy products for cavies which you recommend, but thanks for all links and information! I've one pig, she's called Plastusia and she is a girl. I've had her for 1,5 months and I hope she's quite happy with me:-) It's my third pig in my life, all of them were girls and they were so wonderful! I've also a dog, which is very jealous of my cavy and I'm sure that he would like to kill her if he had this opportunity, but of course it'll never happen! I bought my cavy in a pet shop and she had some skin problems and pneumonia, but now she's ok. I have a guestion - what temperature guinea pigs like - when it's colder or warmer? I worry about it because she's after pneumonia and I don't want her to happen it once again. I'll be grateful for all advice. Have a good day! Best wishes for all slaves and cavies! Aneta and Plastusia:-)