[Gpdd] Virtual: Pignic

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Sat May 14 23:02:36 EDT 2005

My Dear Jolly Rodents,
Hello!  The is Tom and Huck's slave here.  Tom  and Huck are napping.  They
are trying to be really good so I will allow  them to go with you on the trip.
Little do they know - but I decided last  wheeek they could go.  Last
Saturday they alerted me to the fact that there  was smoke coming from my stove, and
that I was seconds away from having a fire  in the kitchen that could have
been disastorous.  That is why I am writing  to you.  I was wondering if you
could present them with an award for  bravory on the trip?  I think Mr. Cooders
would be a good speaker.  If  you agree, please take plenty of pictures.  Tom
and Huck are kind of quiet  - you may not even know they are with you except for
the fact that a lot of  sweet hay may come up missing. (You have to keep an
eye on Tom for that!)   Also, Huck is quite hansome and is really wanting to
find a girlfriend, so let  him have a window seat please so he can look out for
the girls!  THank you  for inviting them.  They will have a good time, I am
sure.  Please let  me know the date, time and place of departure, so they will
be on time.   Thanks again.
Love,
Donna