[Gpdd] Silly: New Bing Dance Video

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Sun May 15 21:32:43 EDT 2005

Hi guys! Just a quick note to let you know I found a new * Bing * video.
It's called "Everybody Do the Bing." Have you seen it?

My husband mentioned that about a wheek ago he heard a song on (he
thought) a public radio station with some lyrics about "Free Guitar
Lessons for Animals." Does anyone know what he's talking about? He
thought he recognized it as Bing's voice, but I do not think so. Because
I did a couple of Google searches and could not connect them that way.
But here's the Bing link in case you haven't seen it yet.

http://www.beezzzart.com/bing/thebing.html

Well gotta go tell the piggies to turn down their music and quit
throwing hay in the air.

Whheeks!
Carla, Snickers and Snowball