[Gpdd] health: vit.c drops

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Sun May 15 22:15:44 EDT 2005

Tara & Susi-
I use vitamin c drops in Albert's water bottle. I've used them since the day he came home and he does just fine. The ones I use are called L/M Daily Liquid Multi-vitamins with Vitamin C for guinea pigs. They are made by the Hartz Mountain Corporation. They are in a red package. I get them at our local pet store, but have seen them in big pet stores and on the internet. I change his water everyday and he also gets vit. c from other sources as well. If you can't find these let me know, there is an address on the package.

***JAIME***