[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Biscuits great escape!

Clairelking at aol.com Clairelking at aol.com
Mon May 16 13:03:14 EDT 2005

We finally had a day of nice weather here, so I decided to put Tea and
Biscuit in their new outdoor run for a while. This was the first time we have  done
this, and I was not sure how they would react. Anyway, they both seemed to
enjoy it. It then came time to bring them in. My husband first got Tea  as he
is the smallest and least scared of the two. That was the easy part. I  came
back into the garden after putting Tea back, to find my husband scrabbling
through the overgrown grass at the edge of the garden.... Biscuit had escaped!!  5
minutes of chasing him around the garden, we eventually got him, and we are
sure he was smiling at us!!! We now plan on giving him a bath, as goodness
knows  what was in the overgrown patch! Also, we may need to rethink the outside
run as  I think he likes his 5 minutes of freedom.....!