[Gpdd] [CARE] Pest Control

Anna Coppedge annac at loanstar.com
Mon May 16 16:09:56 EDT 2005

I need some help from the all-knowing here at the digest.

I live in an older apartment building, and even though pest control sprays,
pests still find ways to get into my apartment. Today, I found a dead
cockroach in the bathroom. The piggies live in C&C cages, so they are open
air. The problem is that I have looked at the Plug-In Sonic pest control
things and none of them are safe for guinea pigs. I need some ideas on how
to keep my pigs safe (and me) from pests, but still repel them. Any
suggestions or ideas?

Anna slave to Guinea Pigs Shakespeare and Mozart