[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: CINNAMON was Sherry's spice of life

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Tue May 17 00:30:02 EDT 2005

Dear Sherry,
I want to offer my deepest sympathy and  condolences on the crossing of your
little guy CINNAMON over the Bridge. It was  obvious from your posting that he
could not have had better care or have been in  better hands. You did
everything you could for the little guy. It is very sad  when any of us read about an
"old boar" and knowing that he has reached only 4-5  years old. The word
"old" just should never be used for such a blink in time as  4 years, yet it is a
fate what all of us must face when we choose to love such  incredible little
gifts from God. In reading about CINNAMON, I realized for the  first time which
may sound strange that there is no end to the things that can  take our
little ones from us. In his case, it was a mucus plug which Sherry was  quite right
in saying it was something we might not be aware of. But of all the  things
that Sherry penned which none of us should EVER forget, "Love your  piggie
friends as much as you can for as long as you can...they are with us much  too
short a time." It was clear that CINNAMON enjoyed that life for his blink of
time with his mommy Sherry. Somehow though I know her words are being sung to
the choir for I think ALL of us know that we should treat every day as though it
 were our little guy's or girl's last day because when God calls them to
cross  the bridge, we don't always have time to say goodbye. May God keep CINNAMON
 close to him on the other side of the bridge until he can once again share
the  love of his mother.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pigs  daddy forever