[Gpdd] announcement. Thankyou to Petunia, Corkster, Porky

DunxUK at aol.com DunxUK at aol.com
Tue May 17 13:04:22 EDT 2005

Sarsaparella, Junior, Baxter, Rory, Troy and Lenny, would like to say a
massive thankyou to Petunia, Corkster and Porky for their fantastic castle,
timothy hay, and the sweeties for mummy Lisa (we will give them to her  tomorrow as
that's her birthday).
We are going to get daddy to put up the castle tonight, and if we get a
pigture we will get mummy to post a link tomorrow.
It was so exciting receiving a pressie - that was our first international
one!!!
We all think you massachusetts piglets look very happy, we wil keep your
photos in our room so we can look at them every day.
lots of love from Scotland
Lisa and the clan
xxxxx