[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Cinnamon has made the crossing

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Tue May 17 13:44:40 EDT 2005

I am sorry that Cinnamon had to leave you Sherry. I was sad to read of
how he passed away but it is good to share this experience with other
piggy owners. He lived for 4 years in a wonderful home and a great
environment where he was spoiled for sure. We love our piggies and want
to help them all we can but we also have very hard decisions when they
get older. Surgery on a GP is a risk and anesthetic is hard on them but
we sometimes don't have a choice. We either end their suffering or go
through an expensive surgery that may be a risk and I think when a piggy
is at an older age it can be even more at risk. It is hard no matter
what choices we do and we seem to blame ourselves no matter what. When
it is time to go, it's time and I can see Cinnamon in no more pain,
running through fields of fresh grass and pop corning with all his
friends.

Shelly Atkinson
http://www.shellys-pals.blinkz.com/