[Gpdd] CARE: Reply to Susi

Tara Katt tkatt612 at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 16:41:10 EDT 2005

Hi Susi, thanks for your email.  The vitamin C drops I buy are called Oasis
Vita-Drops for Guinea Pigs.  They cost $7.99.  I can only find them in
PetsMart.  You can also go online to www.petsmart.com and then click on
small animals.  From there go to guinea pigs and then vitamins and
supplements.  You'll see them.  I think they are great.  I change their
water twice a day and put new drops in each time.  I know that Vitamin C
doesn't last long in water, that is why I change it often.  I watch them
carefully when I am home and know they both drink water so I know they are
both getting it.  I feel more comfortable with the drops then I do tablets.
I've been using them for almost a year now and haven't had any problems.

Hope that helps.

Tara, Stoney and Pebbles