[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Sydney

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue May 17 20:33:10 EDT 2005

Michelle, please accept our condolences on Sydney's passing.  We are so
very sorry that she passed away at only one year old.  She was so lucky,
though, that you came into her life and learned about piggies so that you
could take such good care of her.  You did your best in treating her
epilepsy and her heart problems, and we know Sydney knew how much you loved
her.  We're glad, too, that your research into piggies led you to find
various guinea pig forums; having support at such a difficult time means so
much.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed