[Gpdd] Virtual: Virtual Pignic *** IMPORTANGT RED*** (plus off topic "Mac")

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed May 18 00:08:27 EDT 2005

Hi All,
      Might I ask everyone who has confirmed that their piggy or piggies will
be on the RV pignic to email me again (to the list again as well is also
fine, but please -- a copy to me!).
       I apologize but I'm working from two computers -- one without a
printer and one totallly unreliable. It'll all work but I want to make sure my lists
are correct.
     Thank you all, piggies and persons.

     On an off topic note, Does anyone on the list use an iMac? Or any Mac?
If so, would you be so kind as to privately email me?   Thanks!

Alge and the Jolly Rodents