[Gpdd] (Rescue) Godd News for Wild Wooly WIlly and Rocky at Foggy Creek

Sandra Oliver-Poore oliverpoore at mindspring.com
Wed May 18 07:05:27 EDT 2005

Lisa has confirmed that my cherished pair have found their forever home in the following message

 Hello there!  Yes, they were adopted and left to their new home just
> yesterday.  Willy with his friendly personality is keeping them all in
> stitches, and Rocky is unsure yet, but will warm up soon.  They were
> adopted by a young girl, her mom, and grandmother, and the grandfather has
> made them a nice large fancy cage using Creative Cubes.  They've already
> sent me an update, and they've done much research about responsible guinea
> pig ownership.  So far it's a wonderful match.  I really loved to cuddle
> with Rocky, though, and miss her already!
>
> Feebeep did not do well with Merri!  So I've got her in a divided cage
> next to my neutered male, Furby.  As soon as he is over his troubles (he
> has a recurring abscess that I'm struggling with) I will let them be
> together.  They get along through the divider just fine.

My most deepest thanks to Lisa and her family for being there for the Penny Giggles when I couldnt.  Now only Sonny and Horatio await their big day.  Thanks you Lisa
Sandy