[Gpdd] Virtual: Pignic, who to contact and special skills

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed May 18 22:23:20 EDT 2005

Hi Lisa,
I don't know if I responded to you are not. How many pigs are do we need to
sign on. And no -- no piggy can be too late signing up.

     The piggies plan on mingling but things will be hadled in such a way as
to prevent any little "accidents." Would yours like to sign up for anything --
from music to manicures to lecturing to wining at chess! Dance classes maybe?

     Let Sandy and me know. Sandy:   oliverpoore at mindspring.com

     Actually, this whole little pignic adventure was hers -- I think she and
Wild Willie planned together.

Alge