[Gpdd] HEALTH- paralised back legs

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 16:04:18 EDT 2005

Hello everyone, I have been so lucky to have so many helpfull emails with
advise for my poor Brownie. Its so sad to see her dragging herself along
when a couple of days ago she was so fit never had a thing wrong with her.
If it had been left to the vet she would have been put to sleep by now. But
thanks to other people who have had the same thing happen i have now got
hope for her. Other pigs have made complete recoveries
                                                  Ive started her on
osteocare advised by Peter Gerney its calcium, ive given her vit c and weve
done swim therapy.I help her with her poos as well poor little thing. She
dosnt seem in pain and is still eating well. So thats a good sign.
                                           See Liz im doing well my new
friend from the U.S.A
                    From Carole