[Gpdd] (annouchment) New member of the family!!

Erin M pussinboots132004 at yahoo.ca
Wed May 18 11:13:51 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,
 Well you know we just got Sam not to long ago, well when we took Sam and Frodo to a local pet store this person brought a beutiful peruvian silky, and my mom just fell in love with it, so for awhile now she has been upsessed with getting a peruvian, and we decided to go in a petstore "just to look" and they had little baby piggies, and what do you know they had a little peruvian baby, so adorible. well my mom specificly wanted the long hair, thats what she loved most about them, and we weren't to sure if it was peruvian, i was though of course. anyway we went home and my mom asked me to look up pictures of peruvians, and turns out it did look like the one at the pet store, so this was so weird but my mom decided right then and there to go out and get the little piggie so we all rushed out the door and went to the petstore, the person at the petstore didn't really know if she was a girl or boy, so i got to use my skills and i found she was a girl, so we got her(lucky we have a extra
 cage at home) and she is starting to get used to us, of course she should get more used to our mom since it is her piggie but i guess its good to get her used to everyone.

anyway my mom named her Arwen after a lord of the rings charector, and she has the funkiest hair!! lol.anyway now we have 3 piggies!! yay!

take care everyone,

Erin, Frodo(the big boss of all the piggies) Sam (who wants to be friends with everybody) and our newest family member, Arwen! (the baby)