[Gpdd] health:shilintong

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Wed May 18 15:58:33 EDT 2005

Hi! I have another question. I got Albert's shilintong today and I just want to double check that it's safe. Since I'm only using it as a preventative measure should I just give him like 1 pill a week? Is that enough? Also can this cause any side effects that anyone knows about? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just a worry wort! Any input on this subject would be appreciated. Also I've redone most of my website, so if you have time check it out! My thoughts are with those whose piggies are sick or have passed on. Take care.

***JAIME***