[Gpdd] silly: Trekkie pigs

schumann at bellsouth.net schumann at bellsouth.net
Wed May 18 09:24:53 EDT 2005

Those websites are great!  Thanks for sending them.

Tribble and Lokai will glad to dress up in Trek Classic uniforms for the virtual pignic!  Tribble insists on being called Captain Tribble but Lokai "has no wish to command."

Zathras will wear his Babylon 5 ranger outfit.  "We live for the carrot.  We die for the carrot."

They were all placed in one large C&C cage last night and getting adjusted to their new living arrangements.  Zathras came up behind Lokai this morning and I told her to just "pee on him like Brownie Bear does."  Tribble takes no nonsense from him.

Jan
Mom to Tribble, Lokai, and Zathras