[Gpdd] [Health] Question?!

Jenna T. tenetylo at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 10:02:12 EDT 2005

Hey all...  just a quick question - i've noticed that My gp Fuzzy drinks
ALOT of water (at least compared to the other one, Louie).  Now fuzzy is a
little bigger than Louie, but still.. and I don't think the water bottle is
leaking (but I will have to test this.)  He's eating fine - rampaging,
pooping and cuddling like normal...   what do you guys think?  could there
be something wrong?  Let me know if anyone has experienced this - and what
to do...

Thanks! and weeks!
Jenna, Max the bun, Louie, and fuzzy the camel.