[Gpdd] Misc-outback steakhouse

Ana-Luisa analuisa at optusnet.com.au
Wed May 18 03:39:41 EDT 2005

Thanks to the replies. I actually decided to see if it had a webpage and
looked at the menu.  As an Australian i found it hilarious! The names they
gave the meals. As one of the people who responded to me said, it isn't
really typical of Australia or what is eaten (although steak is pretty
popular but lamb cutlets are probably equal). I noticed the seafood section
was named something like Botany Bay cathes. For an Australian thats kinda
disgusting. you wouldn't want to swim in botany bay, let alone eat something
from there, hopefully thats not what they are actually serving.

I loved hearing about this play, its like the episode of The Simpsons, so
silly its funy.

Oh, and i also found out, there;s an outback steakhouse here in sydney. Its
far from me, but i want to go now!

Ana