[Gpdd] Misc: Gift Exchange between US and Europe

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu May 19 01:49:15 EDT 2005

Hi,
Yes, sometimes we do cross the ocean with our packages -- you could send
something relatively light. You might look into postal rates in advance and avoid
air mail -- tho a more local group would be better! I sometimes make purchases
from the UK and charges for postage/shipping vary widely. In short --
sometimes I think I get stiffed on postage when I see what was actually paid. Avoid
sending things like heavy dishes -- they weigh heavy. And don't send airmail.
Costs almost twice as much.
Perhaps there's still time to participate in this one. Contact Jenna at :
TenetyloJ at DNB.com

Alge