[Gpdd] [CARE] Drinking lots of water

Godfreys godfreys at uslink.net
Thu May 19 09:52:04 EDT 2005

Hi Jenna and Fuzzy,

This is just a thought but my first girl Pig-Pig was constantly at the
water bottle.  You would hear her several times in the middle of the
night even drinking away and her cage around the bottle was aways wet.
I just assumed the bottle leaked.  Well my  new boy Moe is now using the
same bottles and his cage is never wet around the bottle spout.  My
conclusion - she wasn't really drinking that much water - she was just
playing with the ball in the tube :-)  (although - just like people -
some piggies probably drink more than others I would think?)  ((water I
mean:)

Ann and Moe