[Gpdd] MISC: New products at Sweet Meadow Farm

Moxie and Nexus moxieent at tiac.net
Thu May 19 08:48:31 EDT 2005

Just wanted to let everyone know that Sweet Meadow Farm is now offering certified organic Timothy hay and it's only 20 cents more per bag than the regular.  I just ordered a case for Smudge and the apple sticks he loves to chew on.  They have products for guinea pigs, rabbits, and rats.  Their service is excellent.
www.sweetmeadowfarm.com

Condolences to those who have lost pigs.  I'm sure they were all special.
Smudge says thanks for the birthday wishes.

Moxie. Nexus, and Smudge