[Gpdd] Care: Re: Vitamin C

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 11:57:44 EDT 2005

Hey Jen!
I'm so glad that your little girlies
are getting the proper amount of Vit C.
I like the idea of sprinking the crushed
tablets onto veggies, but I couldn't
do that for Butterscotch cuz that Greedy
Brownie Bear eats much, much more than
him. So, I was syringing him the crushed
tablets mixed with a little water until
he decided one day that he would eat the
1/2 a tablet on his own (25 mg). I also
give my pigs the apple-flavored Oxbow
Vit-C tablets and now, both pigs go NUTS
for that stuff. Daddy Slave laughs and
laughs when I shake the container cuz
they start "Wheeeeeeeeeeeking" and running
Wild and acting Crazy. Daddy Slave calls
it CRACK cuz our pigs act like they need
a 'fix' when they see their Vit C--ha ha!

Oh, but now, I'm not giving Brownie Bear
1/2 a tablet daily because the bladder
sludge was building up in her bladder
(which showed up in her March x-rays).
So now, I give her the 1/2 tablet about
once a wheeeeeek. And guess what?!? she's
not whining as much when she urinates.
I'll be curious to see if I successfully
flushed out the sludge on her June x-rays
(Keep those fingers and paws crossed!).

You made me Laugh when you said that
the tablets smelled so good that you
almost wanted to try them. Well, don't.
They are NASTY, girl! What?!? What's
that?!? Do I sense that some of my
fellow Slaves are laughing at me???? :-)
Go ahead, laugh it up guys! Laugh at
poor Leah Slave. But, for the record,
nothing is Nastier than those pellets...
Yuk! Wheeeeeeeeek!

Oh, and Butterscotch wanted me to ask
your Sweetie Pie & Pumpkin Pie is they
were coming to the Virtual Pignic??? But,
don't worry, he's sitting with the Corkster
and Carmel Cotton Candy, so he'll be
keeping his paws to himself. Yeah, and
I know that the seats are for two pigs,
but Butterscotch is planning to have one
of the little ladies sit on his lap, or
rather back. Naughty Boy!

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
        Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear
                     & Butterscotch :-)

"...I feel good knowing they are getting fresh
vitamin C, and drinking enough every day. Those
tablets smell so good, I almost want to try them. :-)
     Jennifer, Sweetie Pie, Pumpkin Pie"