[Gpdd] health:shilintong

nancy.mckenna at cox.net nancy.mckenna at cox.net
Thu May 19 12:09:38 EDT 2005

Can someone shed some light on what my Vet said about the Shilintong?  She said that not to give it to them because it changes their Ph.  I'd never heard of that before.

My Mr. Rumpy had a UTI and is still on his medicine.  I wanted to give him Shilintong but don't know how much.  Also I have never known that I needed to clean his "private area"  but I read a posting just yesterday that I'm supposed to be doing this.  Mr. Rumpy is probably about five years old and is one tough pig.