[Gpdd] VIRTUAL :Petunia says yes!

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Thu May 19 15:07:48 EDT 2005

--Hi Moe and Zathras!  I was so flattered  to hear from both of you!  I hope the Jolly Rodents can seat us all together on the trip...I prefer being in a herd, you know.  I was thrilled to find two gentle pigs who share my hobby...food.  My cage mates try to humor me, but they just don't realize the depth of my passion for all things edible!!!  I'll bring some local hay and grasses, as well as a supply of my favorite veggie delicacies for you boys.  We can pass the time on the RV trip tasting, talking about, and thinking about what we are eating!  Then of course we can discuss what we WILL be eating at the pignic.  Oh!  and if you boys care for music, I'll bring my CD featuring my favorite tunes..."The Crinkle of Cellophane and You",  "Refrigerator Door Blues",  and "Grocery Bag Boogie".
   This trip is exciting me almost as much as clover in June!!!!!
                                 Petunia
  Judi and the Haypile Honeys
www.art4animals.blinkz.com/