[Gpdd] CARE- Vitamin C

ROYCE LARSON cotton_cowboys at msn.com
Thu May 19 15:36:20 EDT 2005

Jennifer,

     Bud also won't eat the Oxbow Vitamin C tablets and I have been crushing them every morning for months, rolling his veggies (particularly carrots, green peppers and cucumbers) in the powder and serving them on his kabob spear. He gobbles them right up. After a couple months I thought maybe he'd be used to the taste of the tablets after tasting them on his veggies so I put a tablet in with his pellets. No dice! He wouldn't have anything to do with it so I'm still crushing and dipping every morning.

Carla and Spoiled Bud