[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge---Sam has crossed over....

JaydedAngel02 at aol.com JaydedAngel02 at aol.com
Thu May 19 16:48:00 EDT 2005

It is with a broken heart that I have to announce that  my Sam has
crossed the bridge.  I took him to the vet on Monday to have him  put
to sleep. It was time. He had a mammary gland tumor that my vet
said could either be surgically removed or I could just watch for  signs
of pain. I chose the latter because he was 5, almost 6 years old and  I
didn't want to put him through surgery. He was normal for a while but then
stopped eating and drinking. I knew this was a bad sign and  immediately
brought him to the vet. I had hoped he would go in his sleep but that
didn't happen and I had to make the choice that no one wants to make.
I'd like to thank everyone who sent prayers for Sam, both personally  and
on the digest. I didn't realize how lucky I was to have you all until a  time
like this. All who sent emails to me: I will write back; please be patient
it's
just so hard right now. I feel like I've lost a best friend. I can't  believe
he
is really gone, I haven't really accepted it yet. I can't seem to breathe.
Please
everyone hug your piggies today. You just never know........

Much love and appreciation,

Colleen & Sam (at the bridge)