[Gpdd] health: cleaning boars

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Thu May 19 17:05:02 EDT 2005

Thank you Sandy for the great advice on cleaning boars. I am going to be more vigilant with Albert now, so to try to prevent the impaction from happening again. Sherry, don't feel bad about Cinnamon. We all do the best we can. You gave him much love and owning pets is always a learning experience. He knows you loved him and did your best, so don't be down on yourself.
I realized I said I updated my website but didn't give the address. DUH! It's piggiepages1.blinkz.com.
Take care to people & piggies!

***JAIME***