[Gpdd] Misc: Europiggies and Virtual Pignic

Mikey pandameisje at gmail.com
Thu May 19 18:29:21 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I guess my two girls Lotje and Guiny would also like to come to the virtual
pignic. Can they still come?
Is it a problem that they are living in Europe or can the RV just pick em up
in Holland?
They don't have any idea with whom they want to be seated though. Lotje is a
kind of living on the edge cavy, and i mean this litterally. she has this
weird fascination with heights and just likes to jump of the couch or other
edges... Are they any other living on the edge gp's who want want to sit
next to her?
Guiny is the more shy but also dominant piggie (of the two), she loves to be
petted and hide under the heating where it is warm and quiet. Anyone quiet
wants to join her?

About the euro piggies gift exchange: Yes Susi I did mean within europe,
though it would also be nive to exchange gifts with americans and such. But
since I am still a student (and therefore don't really have a lot of
income), I'm not sure wether I can send gifts overseas, since it might be
expensive. So that why I asked about other european slaves... Apart from the
aswers I got from Susi and Alge I got no replies, is there noone on this
list from europe who might be interested in a european gift exchange? I am
also just really curious and want to know wether there is anyone from europe
on this list? otherwise we should promote it more, because this list is just
a great resource!

I also would want to know about the pregnancy of female piggies after they
passed their first year. This because I heard some conflicting this about it
being a problem or not being a problem at all...

Hugs to all the slaves an piggies that have recently lost a good pig friend!
Mikey, Guiny and Lotje
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.p.staaks at st.hanze.nl