[Gpdd] MISC: pignics

L. M. romanceandroses2000 at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 18:41:09 EDT 2005

hey is there any piggie slaves out here in az that would like to get together for a pignic?? or do you all live back east?
hi everyone, this is Fluffy, my mommy slave let me on the computer so i could ask too for someone in arizona to have a pignic with..... i'm sooooooooooo cute and so bored....
here is my mommy again, bye everyone, love fluffy..

ok im back, sorry fluffy is a very impulsive little guy and when he wants to type i have to let him or he whhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks until i do..
anyways if anyonel ives out here, email me...
thanks, linda and fluffy

The art of intimacy is literally the art of the angels, for it is the art of learning to fly beyond the darkness of the world.

-  Marianne Williamson,
Illuminata